Terms and Conditions :
Please take the time to read these Booking Terms and Conditions, we appreciate that it is tempting to skip the content but these things are important. We have written the Booking Terms and Conditions to describe clearly booking policies and procedures and to clarify the contractual relationship between you and the Owner of the property.
If you require any help or advice please contact us.
- Before placing a booking, please read these booking conditions carefully and all the other information relevant to your booking, including the property rental conditions (which means all information and any specific conditions or restrictions set out in the website description of your chosen property) in the website.
- We only arrange bookings of properties as the agent of the owner him or herself (the "Owner"). When you book a property through us, we are acting as agent for the Owner; you are entering directly into a contract with the Owner and NOT with us. As we act as agents when taking your booking, we accept no legal responsibility for any contract you enter into for the accommodation or for the Owner's acts or failures to act
- All bookings are dependent upon the property being available at the time the booking is placed. Properties are identified on the website as "Available", "Booked" or "Provisional" (indicating a non-confirmed booking).
- You can make reservations via the internet or by telephoning our office on the number set out on the website. We will provisionally hold the property chosen by you for 48 hours, pending receipt of the relevant payment. If payment of the relevant amount is not received by us within 48 hours of the booking, we are entitled to cancel your provisional booking (without liability to us or the Owner) and the property dates will be released on the website
- The person in charge of the party (the party leader) must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking.
- When you book, you must pay a 30% deposit by bank transfer to our account or by sending us a cheque, If you do not make any payment due in relation to your booking by the appropriate date we, on behalf of the Owner, are entitled to assume that you want to cancel your booking.
- The price of any property will be as stated on the website at the time of the booking; we will confirm the price of your booking when you make it. You must check all details at the time of booking, All prices are per property and are not on a per person basis.
- If you want to change any detail of your confirmed booking, you must notify us in writing, and we will liaise with the Owner to attempt to make accommodate your requirements. However, we cannot guarantee that the Owner concerned will be able to meet your request. If appropriate we may treat changes to your dates or accommodation as a cancellation of the original booking and accordingly you may have to pay cancellation charges.
- We or the Owner will not be legally responsible either jointly or individually for any compensation if we or they are prevented from carrying out our responsibilities under this contract as a result of events beyond our control. This means an event which we or the Owner or could not, even with all due care, expect or avoid, including (without limitation): strike, lock-out or labour dispute; natural disaster; acts of terrorism, war, riot or civil commotion; malicious damage; keeping to any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction; accident; breakdown of equipment or machinery; insolvency or bankruptcy of an Owner; fire, flood, snow or storm; and other circumstances affecting the supply of services.
- Neither we nor the Owner can be held responsible for noise or disturbance which comes from beyond the boundaries of the property or which is beyond the Owner’s control. If we know about a problem before you arrive, we will contact you to let you know. ?We cannot be held responsible for the breakdown of mechanical equipment such as pumps, boilers, swimming-pool filtration systems, nor for the failure of public utilities such as water, gas and electricity.
- The services which make up your holiday are provided by people who are totally independent of us and for whom we act as agents. These Owners provide services in line with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude their liability to you. The Owner's terms and conditions are available on request.
- If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability that may affect your booking, please tell us before you confirm your booking and give us full details in writing as early as possible before you travel. If the Owner reasonably feels unable to properly meet that person’s particular needs, we can refuse or cancel the reservation without liability.
- You and all members of your party agree to keep the property clean and tidy , hold events (such as parties, celebrations or meetings) at the property without the advance consent of the Owner is prohibited
- Pets are not allowed at any property unless indicated in the property particulars on the website. If you take a pet with you, it is not allowed upstairs, on beds or furniture, or in any shared facilities, such as swimming pools or gymnasiums. You must not leave any pets unattended in the property, including any garden, and you must keep dogs on a lead within the boundaries of a property (including the garden). Registered assistance dogs belonging to those with sight or hearing difficulties are allowed in all properties featured in this brochure even if the property description says that pets are not allowed, however, you MUST notify us that this is the case at the time you make the booking. If you or any member of the party has a pet allergy, we cannot guarantee that dogs, or other pets, have not stayed in your chosen property, even if the Owner does not allow pets, nor can we accept any responsibility for any subsequent health reaction. It is your responsibility to make specific enquiries before booking as some Owners may take their own pets to a property. It is your responsibility to dispose of your pet's faeces responsibly
- If you have any special requests, you must let us know when you make a booking and confirm them in writing. Although we will try to pass any reasonable requests on to the Owner, we cannot guarantee that any request will be met. Confirmation that we have noted a special request or passed it on to the Owner, or of the fact it is shown on your written confirmation or any other document, is not confirmation that the request will be met. If we or the Owner fail to meet any special request, it will not mean that we or they have broken your contract.
- If you cannot contact the Owner, or if you are not happy with their response, you can call us. If, after this, you feel that the problem has not been dealt with to your satisfaction, you must, mail us within 30 days of returning from your stay, put your complaint in writing to us. We will then pass this on to the Owner. Send your letter to us or you can send an email to email@example.com
- Any dispute, claim or other matter which may arise in relation to your booking will be governed by law and you must agree that any dispute will be dealt with exclusively by the courts.